BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Math B

I am in a math B class in the ninth grade. Usually, students take math B in the tenth and eleventh grade and then take a math B regents at the end of eleventh grade. Since I took the algebra regents in the eighth grade, I am now in a math honors class(math B). Instead of taking the class in ninth and tenth grade, I am going to take the class in one year. Hopefully, I m going to take the math B regents at the end of ninth grade year(in June). One of the things that I am learning in math B is adding and subtracting algebraic fractions. I learned this in the eighth grade and hate having to do this again. But basically, to solve adding and subtracting algebraic equations, you have to make sure that you have a common denominator. If you don't have a common denominator, multiply the numerator and denominator by what's missing. Then you solve the Algebraic fraction.

0 comments: